PizzaExpress ‘How Did We Dough?’ Terms and Conditions
Participants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Competition.
Who May Enter
1. This Competition (How Did We Dough?) is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over.
2. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Competition and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Competition.
How to Enter
3. To take part in this Competition, simply go to www.howdidwedough.com and submit a feedback survey.
4. All Participants will be given an offer code which can be redeemed for one portion of free Dough Balls “PizzaExpress” in any PizzaExpress restaurant in the United Kingdom.
5. Enter your details at the end of the survey to be entered into a monthly prize draw for your chance to win a £500 gift card which can be redeemed in PizzaExpress restaurants in the United Kingdom and has a 24 month validity period.
6. Residents of Northern Ireland aged 18 or over can send their name, address, email and phone number by post marked ‘How Did We Dough?’ to PizzaExpress, Hunton House, Highbridge Estate, Oxford Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1LX.
7. The Competition winners will be randomly selected in a prize draw.
Free Dough Balls "PizzaExpress"
8. Feel free to use your voucher on any day and at any time, in any PizzaExpress restaurant in the United Kingdom. Your code is valid for 6 months from date of issue.
9. Your voucher code gives you one free portion of Dough Balls “PizzaExpress”. Dough Balls Doppio are excluded from this offer.
10. You’re not required to purchase anything else when you dine in and redeem your voucher code, but we’d love it if you’d stay a while and dine with us.
11. Feel free to use it to dine in, or with a takeaway from the restaurant. You can’t use it when ordering online.
12. If you’re redeeming your code as part of a bigger order, you can use the code alongside other promotions or set menus (including Tesco/Nectar codes, NUS extra and Tastecard).
13. To claim your free Dough Balls “PizzaExpress” simply show your voucher code to your waiter when getting the bill.
14. A voucher can only be used once, but remember that whenever you give us feedback about any future visits, we’ll give you another code as a thank you for your time. Sadly we can’t exchange it for cash, just great value food.
The Prize Draw
15. Every calendar month there is a prize draw and there will be one lucky winner of a £500 gift card who will be selected at random from the Participants who submitted a survey for the month before.
16. There is one prize issued every month and the prize draw will take place on first working day of every calendar month.
17. In the first instance, the winner will be notified using the email address or phone number provided when entering the Competition. If a winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted by the Promoter within fourteen (14) days of the first attempt to notify them, the Promoter then reserves the right to award the prize to another Participant.
18. By entering the Competition, Participants agree that the Promoter has exclusive and unreserved rights to use their entries in any current or future publicity materials or promotional activity without additional remuneration during and/ or after this Competition.
20. The prize is a PizzaExpress gift card to the value of £500 which can be used in full or part payment to purchase food and drink at any PizzaExpress restaurant in the United Kingdom.
21. The gift card is valid for 24 months from date of issue. Any balance left on the card after 24 months of not being used will be deducted.
22. You should treat your giftcard as cash - it cannot be replaced if lost.
23. The giftcard will be posted to the winner via Registered Delivery.
24. To check the remaining balance on your card call 08451 302715 or visit www.whatsmybalance.co.uk/pizzaexpress Calls are charged at local rate.
25. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any Participant of cheating, deception, fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Competition, choice of any prize winner or any entry), the Promoter reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any Participant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
27. The prize must be accepted as granted. No substitutions or cash equivalent payment will be allowed, and no refund or transfer will be permitted unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing.
28. The winner will receive their prize no later than twenty-eight (28) days after the close of the Competition.
30. The Promoter claims full and unreserved copyright to all Participant’s details without exception.
31. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and in so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter (including its associated companies, officers, employees and agents) excludes responsibility and all liabilities arising to Participants or otherwise as a result of the Competition; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any claim or order that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any tax liability incurred by the entrant; or
- use of the prize. The Promoter (including its associated companies, officers, employees and agents) shall not be liable for any postponement, cancellation, delay, changes to the Competition or failure to fulfil its obligations where such failure is caused by any event(s) outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including without limitation the act or default of any third party supplier).
32. This Competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Competition (including the prize).
33. Promoter: PizzaExpress, Hunton House, Highbridge Estate, Oxford Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1LX.